Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Home...but I don't think my heart is...

I got home Wednesday night. Our plane landed at 7:30 pm. It feels very strange to be home again. Our time in Brussels was amazing. I was so impressed with the kids on our team. Our comfort zones were stretched, we served with all our hearts, made new friends. Truly an amazing trip! I'm still processing a lot...as I have tons of stories to share and as I process things I will post them. For now here is the video of the week that one of the interns put together, and the song "Names" written by one of the high school students who lives in Brussels and his parents are missionaries there.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Powerful images. I was thinking of all the stories you told me as I watched the video. Definitely an amazing week for you!!

    ReplyDelete